To start multiplayer game:
· Connect to IPX server (read bellow)
· Select “Network Game” in BLOOD Setup
Fire: LeftCtrl, X
How to connect
To start the game please use Play button above.
After loading of DOS, the game will stop on IPX connection screen. It will look like this:
After this screen appeared please open Sidebar
and then press onConfigure networksubmenu.
If you will host the game, you need to:
1. Create a new Token or use some existing one. Token is unique identifier of IPX server.
2. Press the Start button near IPX label to start the IPX server. Wait until it started.
3. Press the Connect button near IPX label to connect to the IPX server.
4. Share the token with other players.
If you will connect to the existing game:
1. Enter host token.
2. Press the Connect button near IPX label to connect to the IPX server.
After connection established you can press the Enter key to start the game.